Supermarket chain Aldi is working with TerraCycle to enable people to recycle up to 60 empty medicine blister packs each month.
The free scheme does NOT allow instore dropoffs, but instead requires people to register with TerraCycle and send blister packs by post.
To sign up for the scheme, visit the Aldi Blister Pack Envelope Recycling Programme page on the TerraCycle website and then:
1) Create a TerraCycle account and choose the organisation type (usually household or individual);
2) Join the programme;
3) Download a prepaid shipping label;
4) Print the label and stick it on an envelope;
5) Put up to 30 blister packs in the envelope;
6) Post the envelope to TerraCycle.